Destination Thinking for Leaders®
Unfortunately, the term “vision” has become diluted—becoming synonymous with “vision statement” or “mission statement.” Truly effective leaders go beyond presiding over a well-crafted vision statement. They have Vision!
They see in their minds’ eye a picture of an exciting, meaningful future and can describe it so clearly that others can see it too. Their destination vision is so compelling that others want to be a part of it and apply their energies to ensure its fulfillment.
Praise for the Course:
- Develop a greater personal influence as a leader
- Align and focus a leadership team on the identical destination
- Avoid mixed messaging that undermines organizational confidence
- Ignite and sustain employee engagement
- Promote creative problem-solving up and down the ranks
- Inspire other members of the team to create their own vision within the vision
Participants learn how a leader can harness the psychological, physiological and creative impact of vivid mental imagery to:
— Trish Cox, Senior Vice President, Charles Schwab