Sustaining Peak Performance
Conversely, most of the drains on our effectiveness—errors, pessimism, illness, burn-out, and mental lethargy—stem from fatigue and low mental/emotional reserves.
This course addresses the some of the most relevant issues facing people today—how to sustain consistent levels of mental and physical stamina, how to replenish reserves on a daily basis, how to lose weight and stay fit, how to fortify the immune system and have energy left over—energy to burn.
- To derive maximum benefit from the primary sources of human energy
- How mind affects body and body affects mind and optimize that relationship
- Five nutritional rules that promote health, stamina, and productivity
- How to implement a time-effective exercise and fitness program that works
- How to work with (not against) the body’s weight loss principles
- Ways of eliminating sleep-debt and improve alertness, reaction time, creativity, mood, memory, and analytical thinking through sound sleep strategies
- How to have more energy at the end of the day and the end of the week