Time is short. Demands are high, and they seem to come at us from all directions.
Yet, amid the pace and pressure, there are those who succeed and carry out their priorities both on and off the job, finding time to balance their lifestyle and rejuvenate themselves.
What have they learned?
They’ve learned the vital art of Life by Design and how to define and execute their primary purposes and top priorities.
If there was ever a course on “getting it all together and getting it done,” this is it.
Participants learn to:
- Employ tools for defining current purposes and key priorities
- Learn specific tips for living priority-driven days
- Understand and dismantle the sources of stress and time pressure
- Overcome “time barriers” including the myth of “time management”
- Understand and leverage four fundamental laws of mind management
- Apply effective life design skills for balance, control, and congruence
- Learn strategies for avoiding “busyness” traps