This seminar imparts specific tools and skills in identifying and redesigning unconstructive patterns of thought, freeing people to be more creative, flexible, resilient and change-able.
As they come to recognize the Owner/ Victim option in any situation, people learn to make better choices and take more responsibility for their actions and reactions.
Participants learn to:
- Alter their destiny by altering their thoughts
- Recognize blind spots and “viruses” in their personal operating software
- Shift Victim-thinking into Ownership
- Rescript ineffective mental habits
- Use specific tools to build mental toughness
- Develop skills in dealing with difficult people
- Demonstrate composure and confidence in the face of adversity and setbacks
- Foster a team culture of ownership and accountability in the workplace
- Take more ownership and responsibility for their lives on and off the job