The Team Learning Courses are designed to assist teams in adapting the Ownership skills to the most current and relevant individual and team situations.
Ownership Spirit Online offers your team two ways to learn and sustain the concepts taught in the live Ownership Spirit ® seminar—either a five-module or a ten-module Team Learning Course (TLC-5 and TLC-10).
Each module consists of:
- A brief 15-minute multi-media presentation
- Individually worked application activities (brief case studies and essay questions)
- A team discussion (led by the Team Leader or rotated among team members).
- Specific individually-determined commitments for each module (“How I will personally apply the learning.”)
- A set of team agreements (“How we will apply the learning as a team.”)
Accessed off of the Quma Learning website, Ownership Spirit Online Team Learning Courses are a smart, time- and cost-effective way of building a strong culture of Ownership.
|5 Module Team Learning Course (TLC-5) Features:||10 Module Team Learning Course (TLC-10) Features:|
|Number of Training Modules||5||Number of Training Modules||10|
|Course Type||Team w/ Discussion Leader||Course Type||Team w/ Discussion Leader|
|72 page Participant Workbook & Coaching Guide||√||72 page Participant Workbook & Coaching Guide||√|
|Facilitator Guide For Discussion Leader||√||Facilitator Guide For Discussion Leader||√|
|Unlimited Access to Online Videos & Content for a year||√||Unlimited Access to Online Videos & Content for a year||√|
|Free updates to new versions of modules as available||√||Free updates to new versions of modules as available||√|
|Register for the TLC-5||Register for the TLC-10|