Ownership Spirit Online Five-Module Team Learning Course (TLC-5)
Ownership Spirit Online offers your team two ways to learn and sustain the concepts taught in the live Ownership Spirit® seminar—either a five-module or a ten-module Team Learning Course (TLC-5 and TLC-10).
The Team Learning Courses are designed to assist teams in adapting the Ownership skills to the most current and relevant individual and team situations.
Each module consists of:
- A brief 15-minute multi-media presentation
- Individually worked application activities (brief case studies and essay questions)
- A team discussion (led by the Team Leader or rotated among team members).
Not only do participants deepen their understanding of the concepts and skills delivered in the seminar, the discussion groups also yield two significant additional advantages:
- A set of individually-determined commitments by each participant (“How I will personally apply the learning.”)
- A set of team agreements (“How we will apply the learning as a team.”)
Each participant receives an Individual License for the online modules and a Participant Workbook for the exercises, allowing them to prepare for the team discussion on their own schedule. A Facilitator Guide is also provided so the Discussion Leader can enhance the team discussion with a minimum of preparation time.
Ownership Online Team Learning Courses are a smart, time- and cost-effective way of building a strong culture of Ownership.